Covid Reopen Update
We sincerely hope that you and your loved ones are staying healthy and doing well during these unprecedented times. We re-opening our services on June 17, 2020 and excited to see you and provide chiropractic and physical therapy services. During these times, we are running on a limited schedule to make sure the safety is in place for both all our clients and our staff.
We are planning to do that as safely as possible, following the rules as ordered by the New York City council and the CDC. To make sure a secure environment for you and our staff, we’ll be spacing out appointments. Below we’ve included a number of the important safety measures which will be in situ. We all know that together we have to create a safe environment.
- All therapists will wear masks and gloves
- All clients are required to wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will supply you one for a minimal charge.
- Until further notice, for maximum safety, the doctor won’t treat anyone without a mask.
- We prefer that clients come to their appointments alone. The waiting area is only available for the patients who have appointments.
- Medical grade sanitizer is employed on all surfaces and devices (chiropractic treatment tables and electrical stimulation machines), including doorknobs and light switches, between each patient.
- Functional Medicine services will be conducted over the phone.
Please reach out to us at any time with any questions or concerns or to schedule at: email@example.com or call (212)888-0520